Thursday, November 10, 2005

1.20 PM

We have just finished watching Tamaki Primary's presentation. They have been studying the solar system, and showed us a really cool animation of the Earth revolving! We also learnt about the sun and all the planets around it. The 5 year olds made a Powerpoint showing all the letters of the alphabet, and an animal to go with each letter. There was also a Powerpoint about road safety, which was very informative. St Patrick's School and Panmure Bridge School are the visitors for this hour, and look like they're having a great time visiting the booths and learning all about other schools.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the speakers for Tamaki Primary were absolutely fantastic.

Unknown said...

Jiuta Room7 Tamaki Primary

To rgb thank you for your kind comment. My mouth at the end was all dry and I was shaking

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, Room 8, Tamaki Primary

Thank you your cool comments Rgb about the persenters from Tamaki. I felt so............. nervous and I had butterflies flying arouned my tummy it was hard but I'm glad that I did it.

Anonymous said...

Setaita Rm 8 Tamaki Primary
To rgb...
I'm glad you enjoyed our presentation.I was so nervous speaking in front of all those schools.What school do you come from?

Anonymous said...

I thought Tamaki Primary were cool