Thursday, November 10, 2005

Comments!

All our visitors are busy looking around the booths. They sound like they're enjoying themselves! If you'd like to tell us what you learnt while you were here, and what you thought of it, please feel free to leave us a comment. You can do this by clicking on the comments button at the bottom of any post, and then typing your comment. If you tick "anonymous" or "other" at the bottom of the comment, you won't even have to log in! Remember to write your name :) Thanks, hope you had fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI MY NAME IS KYRA I WENT TO TAMAKI COLLEGE IN THE MORNING AND I THINK IT WAS COOL I FOLLOWED MY FRIENDS A ROUND.THEN I WENT TO ANOTHER SCHOOL TO SEE WHAT THEY WERE DOING.I LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MOVIES WITH PICTURES AND HOW TO MAKE THINGS CHANGE COLOURS.I KEPT ON GOING TO THE SAME ONE.WE HAD 15 MINS TO LOOK AT OTHER SCHOOL WORK GLENBRAE SCHOOL HAD THE MOST SURFF THEN THE ANTHER SCHOOLS BY KYRA