Thursday, June 28, 2007

Glenbrae #2


These presenters of all ages were confident and gave very clear descriptions of the different styles of art each class learned. The wonderful description of how to creat art like Monet's waterlillies by the Year Four class definitely inspired me to try to create my own! The Year Fives focused on creating sea creatures using dough, which sounded like heaps of fun. Room 7 looked at painting, particularly landscapes and human figures, and we LOVED Year 0 and 1's fish that they drew using Kidpix! Fantastic work Glenbrae.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenbrae your colourful display of artwork shows hard you have all worked this term. We really liked the water feature. How did you make the mermaids? They were amazing! Well Done everyone.
From Room 1, St Patrick's School

Room 3 said...

Sup glen brae.
I liked your water fall display that you guys put up.I felt like touching it and putting it on my head and drinking it and I wished that i could swim in it. From keron.