Thursday, June 28, 2007

Panmure Bridge #3


These guys just get better and better! More energy, more charisma, more enthusiasm, and the audience loved them! The presenters were great, and the models were fantastic. I don't know how they manage to walk so well in their massive costumes! They're definitely supermodels. The digital photos in their booth are spectacular, make sure to check them out when you're here, so that you can learn all about the different types of shots they took of all the things they checked out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I quite agree Panmure Bridge you were awesome. I loved those costumes especially the one with the CD's attached it looked stunning, and what great presenters!
Somne incredibly professional looking photos too you could make plenty of money selling those.
Another awesome effort from everyone in the Cluster.
Can't wait to get back and have another look after school.
Toni R18 Pt England

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Timote from P.T England School just want to say you had a very cool run way model show it was very cool and exciting too.I love your costumes it was the best I had seen. I like your little year 1's costumes they were really fantastic and lovely art. I want to say thank you for your lovely act it was great to see it was really cool I'd like to see you do some thing next year hopefully.
Romm18 Pt England School

Timote
PT England School
Room18
Year6

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamaki college my name is Brenda and I am a year 6 at Pt Enlgand School as you already know I came to look at your art work and I liked it because it was really cool. I like your Art Alive Exhibition and I saw your Art work about women art from History. My farourite thing was the women, I like the disappearance paint

Fraom Brenda in room 18

Anonymous said...

HI PANMURE BRIDGE THIS IS MELEHIFO FROM GLENBRAE SCHOOL.I JUST WANT TO SAY ALL THE MODELS WERE FANTASTIC.MY FAVOURITE WAS THE LAST GIRL.